+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Flood Thank You

1. Flood Thank You

I would like to thank all those who sent flood cards to me. On the way to Utah to visit our daughters for the Christmas holiday, I told the DH I wasn't feeling up to par so when we arrived about noon on Friday, 21 Dec, I went to the base clinic experiencing shortness of breath and indigestion. They sent me off to InstaCare who promptly sent me to the ER at Davis County Hospital. Before I could even let my DH know, I was being whisked to surgery to put a stint in my main heart artery (the Widowmaker) which was 90-95% blocked.

I had no idea -- had just completed 3 5K walks in Sep, 2 in Oct, 1 in Nov and 1 Dec 8th -- it is a very humbling experience to come face to face with eternity. I praise God for allowing me to 'cook another day!' Am slowly coming back to full steam ...

Again, thanks for all the cards -- they were greatly appreciated ... more than each of you will ever know!
    Susan
    <*)))>< God never ignores Knee-mail! ><(((*>

Re: Flood Thank You

oh my Susan, That is scary. Thank Goodness you listened to your body and went to get medical care. I love that saying "cook another day!"
    Sarah

3. Re: Flood Thank You

Oh Susan...so glad you were able to get medical help fast enough!! I know you are in my ATC to card swap...if it would help to cancel your participation, it is totally understandable...please just let me know.
    Take good care...stay in touch as you can.
    ...Jan

Susan so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope you are on the mend. For sure keep us posted!
    Take care and rest up!! Glad you got help when you did.

Thank goodness you went for medical help in time!
    Susan, take good care of yourself and follow doctors orders. Let us know how you are doing.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

that's so scary!! i wished i would have known...i would have come to visit.

{click above for my craft blog!}

That is so scary! {{HUGS}}
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Praying for your recovery and continued great health....

9. Re: Flood Thank You

Susan, praying that you have a speedy recovery. That sure is cary stuff. Keep smiling
    big hugs Joan

+ Reply to Thread