+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Retitled- Let's try to have some fun here again

Re: Retitled- Let's try to have some fun here again

I will add to a larger prize and i dont really care whether its numbers or words which is easier

2. Re: Retitled- Let's try to have some fun here again

I will donate a prize if you like.

The idea would be that the small prize would be your "admission" to the game and that way everyone has a small stake in it and the winner would get, well possibly a lot of loot if we could get a bunch of people playing. And yes, my thoughts are numbers are just easier! Keep it simple!

As far as people donating prizes, let's come up with some more stuff too and we can always use those for more games. Let's get things lively here again!!

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    The idea would be that the small prize would be your "admission" to the game and that way everyone has a small stake in it and the winner would get, well possibly a lot of loot if we could get a bunch of people playing. And yes, my thoughts are numbers are just easier! Keep it simple!

As far as people donating prizes, let's come up with some more stuff too and we can always use those for more games. Let's get things lively here again!!
    Exciting!!

I'm in! Sounds like fun and I'm sure I can find something in the room of stash to offer up.
    Dee

I have a question regarding postage.
    If you put together a pile of small prizes and offer them as the prize - who will cover the postage?
    The winner maybe someone from outside the US - maybe in Canada, or UK, and postage can be expensive.
    Maybe along with our small prize we need to send along $1 each for the postage pot.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

I'm also interested in Jan's idea, something that will get us creating and posting in the gallery. If you want to get this started Jan, I think you should just post your challenge and anyone who is interested will take it up.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

I like the postage idea, Chris, you think of everything!
    I know I loved survivor but that took a lot of work on the organizer's part AND it left them out of the fun, too. We can't afford to lose anyone to the games!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Yes Chris, I had considered that and just hadn't addressed it yet. When we had done this before everyone had enclosed a stamp with their prize contribution and that went toward the mailing of the loot to the winner. If the winner is anyone outside the US, I will take care of the remainder since I want everyone who wants to play to play.

and I agree, that Jan should be in charge of the creative challenges since she is the sole member of our creative team!!

Kathy

How about if I ask the ShackHosts to offer a year's free subscription to the Shack as a prize too?
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread