+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Winner announced***JSC#1-Using Your Mists

Re: Jump Start Challenge #1-Using Your Mists

If you don't have any glimmer mist, just make your own by mixing water, a few drops of re-inker (or even food colouring) and a tiny bit of perfect pearls (a little fingernail full is how I describe it) in a spray mist bottle. Super easy, cheap and just as good as the expensive stuff.
    Sarah

2. Re: Jump Start Challenge #1-Using Your Mists

Sarah, thanks for making the loading of our pictures in the gallery so very easy! Also thanks for the tip of making the mists...with food coloring as an alternative-that is great to know!

3. Re: Jump Start Challenge #1-Using Your Mists

Sounds like it is going to a great fun inky weekend!
    Can't wait to see everyone's results!
    ...Jan

I made a card and posted it to the gallery. It's also a card for Jan's "ATC to a Card" swap. I'm having a fun day ( a little messy though!)
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

5. Re: Jump Start Challenge #1-Using Your Mists

Great to see you are misting this morning Chris! Yes, I agree it can be messy. I tried to protect my working area...and good thing cause I sure have sprayed everything!

I do a lot of my stamping on top of my washing machine. (It is right by me stamping area and a perfect height for me to reach. It is 22 years old so I am not saving it for re-sale when I replace it. It is VERY splattered. I always managed to get the alcohol inks on it and they never came off very well. Psychedelic is the word. I should take a picture sometime!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    I do a lot of my stamping on top of my washing machine. (It is right by me stamping area and a perfect height for me to reach. It is 22 years old so I am not saving it for re-sale when I replace it. It is VERY splattered. I always managed to get the alcohol inks on it and they never came off very well. Psychedelic is the word. I should take a picture sometime!
    Heather that is so funny cause I do a fair amount of stuff on my washer since my area is in the basement. It is a stamping surface and also near an outlet if I need. I sprayed my mists there last year when I was making stuff and had all sorts of newspaper down(although my machine isn't that old and IS pretty crappy).

So many projects I want to get done this weekend, but dang it's so cold down there. It just comes right up through my shoes, even standing on a rug.

Kathy

Ha- ha, I love the washing machine stories! I'd love to see them.
    I spray my projects in a cardboard box. It helps to contain the overspray quite nicely. Now if I could just remember to put on the latex gloves before I get all excited . . . .
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

I want to see pics of washing mach. Chris i also use a box and always struggle with the ink on hands.

I am dusting off my sprays and shaking them all up. this is going to be fun!

+ Reply to Thread