+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stopping in to say HI!

1. Stopping in to say HI!

Wow I feel like I have missed alot! I was too overwhelmed by all the pages of new posts to read them all but sounds like you Shackies have been busy! I met with Kathy (maxiesmom) today for lunch and she scolded me for not being on here so I just had to visit! She also said I have to post some pics of our little Sophia who is now 6 months old. I will try to in the next couple days for some reason I cannot post them from my iPad or iPhone so I have to get hubbies computer from him which is not easy.

Hope everyone is well and now that my little angel is getting less colicky I hope to get back to stamping and the shack my poor inks are going to dry up! Now if I can just get her to sleep ha haha..
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Re: Stopping in to say HI!

Thank you, friend! It was awesome to see you.

Kathy

so nice to hear an update from you! I know what it like with a colicky little one, so my heart goes out to you. Hope it clears soon. Em was like a textbook case - 3 months to the day, and the crying stopped!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Great to hear from you! She is 6 months already? Yup, we need a picture.
    Dee

hi Kimmy. glad you stopped in..good luck with that sleep thing

Nice to have you back...sorry to hear about the colicky thing...fortunately I never had that with either of mine...my nephew and his wife went through that with their first...ended up with both grandmothers staying with them and they took turns getting up...Glad to hear it's getting better..I guess thats where the stories come from. Congratulations on your bundle of joy, by the way. Hope to see some pics of your little blessing!!!

7. Re: Stopping in to say HI!

My Emily was also very colicky and 3 months to the DAY she quit crying and has been good ever since (and she turns 21 in June!). lol

Glad to see you're back. Are you coming to Palooza in Indiana for sure? Sure hope so!!!!
    The Shackretary

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

hi kimmy!!

Hi Kimmy, I have been wondering about your bundle of joy aka Sophia. You do need to share pics with us.
    Glad you are back at the Shack we have missed you!!

+ Reply to Thread