+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: UPDATED AGAIN- All info re: Bingo game is here

UPDATED AGAIN- All info re: Bingo game is here

I would like to get started on this. For our first Bingo in some time I would like to offer a nice prize to the winner.

You will send to me as your admission a small, new item as a prize for the pot of a 3.00 value. Since postage will be rising shortly I don't want anyone to have to spend for the prize and then too much to send it to me. Please try to find a nice embellishment, stamp, accessory, ribbon of some kind. Let's NOT have a box full of dollar stamps from Michael's!

You will also send one first class stamp to help pay for postage to the winner. I will cover any extra that is needed, including if it is going outside the US.

I will send you a PM when I receive your entry and you will reply by PM with your Bingo numbers and so we will both have a record of what your numbers are. A second person yet to be designated will also receive the numbers. You will choose 10 numbers between 1-100.

You may send your entry in as soon as you wish in order to beat the postage increase. I would like all the entries in my possession by February 23. That is one month away and should give everyone who wishes to play plenty of time for it to get to me.

We will begin playing no later than March 1. If everyone who expresses an interest in playing has sent me their prize/numbers before 02.23.13, we can begin on Feb. 24 or 25.

I will post the numbers around the same time everyday. However if we get close to a winner I can change to a time when more of us will be available.

Seem to remember a main board that was on here for everyone to refer to if needed. Maybe our wonderful moderator Sarah could help with that?

This game is open to Shack Plus AND Junior members- unlike a swap. As an extra prize on top of all the Bingo entires, Stamp Shack Mike is also donating a free one year Shack membership as a prize!!

thank you for playing with me!!
    Last edited by maxiesmom; 02-16-2013 at 05:15 PM.

Kathy

Re: Let's talk about Bingo!

i think a $5 prize is good. i can't remember who handled the numbers before. i think we had to send them to someone??

i'm in. can't wait!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I'm in! Just let me know....
    Dee

Kathy. I am not joining the bingo game. If you want me to do anything let me know know. I would suggest you private message members when you receive their prize contribution and the members send you a private message reply with their numbers by a certain date. That way you both have a copy of the message to refer to .
    I will make this thread "sticky" so it stays at the top of the competitions forum. I can do the same to the number calling thread
    Sarah

Sounds good! 5.00 is good too. I think before we emailed our numbers, plus maybe posted them in a post somewhere too. Some had them in their signature line.
    Tell me what to do and I will do it. I am so glad we are going to get things shaking here again.

I don't feel an expensive prize is ever necessary for our games. What do we do if we want to play again? How can we keep up with pricey prizes? Something small, with a limit of worth. Maybe we can all send to one person as a clearing house for prize distribution. THAT sounds like a terrible job.....wow.
    Thoughts?
    Joanie

I am worried that I won't be able to play....sigh...we'll be away for the next almost 4 weeks.
    I haven't gotten onto the Shack on my IPAD yet, but I will try to figure it out!!! I am so NOT techie!
    HUGS

i am good with whatever.

9. Re: Let's talk about Bingo!

I love Bingo! I will gladly play I don't think $5 is too much - especially with coupons you can get alot of loot for $5 Another prize idea would be send in cash and get a gift card for a big grand prize. With paypal and all the online stores it would be easy to purchase a card for someone no matter what country and send funds. I guess we would have to wait until the game is over in case there's more than one winner. Just a thought. And definitely having someone that hosts receive all the prizes and distribute is a great idea. That way you know the winner will get it all at once. I am super excited and trying to be a daily Shackie again
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

I am definitely in. Either $ amount is okay for me but I really think you can get some good items for $3 (especially if there's a sale at a craft store) and you know some of us will probably go over the limit anyway. March 1st seems like a good time to start the game unless, like you said, everything is in order to start earlier. All goodies and stamp should be mailed to you for distribution. How many numbers do we have to choose from and how many do we choose? I really forgot how it worked but it seems like I vaguely remember 100 numbers; maybe I'm wrong. I also think we should email our number choices to you and an alternate. Can't wait to start playing this fun game again. Thanks for taking this on.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread