+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: UPDATED AGAIN- All info re: Bingo game is here

Re: UPDATED --Let's talk about Bingo!

Lots of good ideas for prizes - I like the gift card idea the best, but i realize that it's difficult for the organizer to get everyone's money.
    Unfortunately I will be away for most of March, ( it's not really unfortunate - I'm going somewhere warmer!) so I won't be playing this time, but I hope you all have a lot of fun.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

I'm having a senior moment. So I pick 10 numbers out of 1-100. Send them to Kathy. If all my ten numbers are called, I yell bingo? I don't have to get them diagonally, in a straight line or full card? I think I'm confusing myself.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

That's how I see it! Which reminds me, I need to do that! My prize is enroute to Kathy now.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I'm having a senior moment. So I pick 10 numbers out of 1-100. Send them to Kathy. If all my ten numbers are called, I yell bingo? I don't have to get them diagonally, in a straight line or full card? I think I'm confusing myself.
    You just have to get all your numbers called. A regular Bingo card has only 75 numbers.

Kathy

OK, here goes...I already typed my answer but somehow I lost it. I'm thrilled to say I'd love to play. I've seen the bingo on here before and never understood it. So I will pick 10 numbers between 1 and 100 and send them to someone (?). Then I also send a small prize and postage, then check the numbers daily. Right? My idea for the prizes is really very flexible---I think either , between $3 and $5 is fine...maybe something like a consumable (embellishment, spritz, tool, gift card to M's or J's, or a small stamp). what am I missing??

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

If I mail my "gift prize" to you from Florida tomorrow, do you think I'll be on time? I sure hope so 'cause I have it ready to go.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Yes, I am sure it has plenty of time to get here before next week Saturday.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Patty View Post
    OK, here goes...I already typed my answer but somehow I lost it. I'm thrilled to say I'd love to play. I've seen the bingo on here before and never understood it. So I will pick 10 numbers between 1 and 100 and send them to someone (?). Then I also send a small prize and postage, then check the numbers daily. Right? My idea for the prizes is really very flexible---I think either , between $3 and $5 is fine...maybe something like a consumable (embellishment, spritz, tool, gift card to M's or J's, or a small stamp). what am I missing??
    Patty please check out post # 1 on this thread. I have tried to address any questions there and have updated it as more have come along. I am the hostess, the entry prize will come to me.

Kathy

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Yes, I am sure it has plenty of time to get here before next week Saturday.
    OK, it will go postal tomorrow. Can't wait!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread