+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

1. I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Wow! I hadn't been in here in quit some time now! I'm happy to see lots of new names, therefore, I'd like to re-introduce myself for the sake of those who don’t know me.

My name is Mary Jayne. I'm from deep down hotter than hell South Texas. I love crafting... paper, sewing, crochet, and of course I love love to cook and bake. I joined the SS in 2007, but life's circumstances had kept me away. My life has settled down now, Thank God! All is well!! and I plan to be here on a regular basis (if I’m welcomed)!

I am not exactly a politician, but I am currently the County Clerk in my small county and run for local public office every four years. I’m up for re-election March 2014. I am married, 22 years (his name is Mike), no children and now 2 dogs... old Rowdy (fun loving red-heeler) - some of you may still remember him, and Gypsy (crazy playful blue-heeler).

Nonetheless, I’m happy to see all of you and so many of you!!

Blessings to all!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Welcome back Mary Jayne!
    You certainly don't need to re-introduce yourself to me. I remember you very well.
    I've been M.I.A. for a while and am just getting back into stamping again. I hope to see you posting in the gallery soon.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

3. Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Hi Chris...
    I've been too long gone. Only visited occassionally to check up on swap due dates, but I'm back. I literally haven't made a card in years. I miss my peaceful time. I'll start posting to the gallery as soon as I "create" something. I may take pictures of some of my atc's that never made it to the gallery!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

4. Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Welcome back Mary Jayne! This is pretty funny...it's like a roundup because I too had been away for about a year. So glad you can not enjoy some crafting time again!
    Looking forward to see your pretty things in the gallery!

Glad to see you are back Mary Jayne. You look fabulous in your new pic! Congrats on all of that weigh loss.
    Happy to hear life has settled down and you can back and stamp with us. We have missed you!!
    Now get busy and put something in the gallery. We need your inspiration.

Welcome back! Great to see you here again!
    Dee

Hi Mary Jayne, glad to see you again. I am glad your family and health issues have subsided. We'd be happy to see your ATC's. Get cracking and get some stamping done, we've got some good inspiration going on here right now.

Kathy

Welcome back, indeed! I love the new picture, too! Looking forward to your gallery posts.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

hi MJ, great to see you here..you look fabulous. Good luck with re election

Good to have you back. Penelope that is the name that finally went through when I reregistered, so now I have two names but I am still me. - Nancy/AZ

+ Reply to Thread