+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

nice to see ya again and glad to hear that things are more settled now!!

2. Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Great to see you back Mary Jayne..........you are looking good. I think it goes without saying that you are welcome too.

3. Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Thanks ladies!! Glad to be back!
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

Mary Jayne, I was wondering, do you ever see Myrna anymore? I was looking through the gallery and saw a comment she had made and was wondering how she is. She was a fun person to have here and I miss her too.

Kathy

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)

Hi Mary Jane! I see you all the time on Facebook! I also have not been stamping or swapping as much as I used to! I started being a Consultant for THIRTY-ONE GIFTS in September and that's been consuming a lot of my time! I was just thinking tonight that I want to sit down and put my pictures from our trip to San Francisco into a Scrapbook album soon! That's not stamping, but it's paper crafting!
    --Lidia

Welcome back Mary Jayne! I too have been MIA for the last year and a half. I was still doing a little stamping when I had the time. It seems that a number of us have gone through the past few years with extra demands in our lives. Glad to see yours has settled down (and mine too)!
    It's always nice to come back to the Stamp Shack and find old friends still here and new friends we've yet to get to know! Welcome Home friend!
    Amy

Hi, Mary Jayne---So glad to see you here again. Glad to hear all is well...just busy...we can all relate to that!! Can we do write in votes for you???
    Good Luck...stay well!!!

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Welcome back Mary Jayne. You know what I LOVE about The Stamp Shack... you can have life get in the way for a month, 6 months, or even a year... and it just doesn't matter. The Shackies will always welcome you back with open arms (me included a couple of different times). And I'm always grateful!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

9. Re: I'd like to Re-Introduce myself

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Mary Jayne, I was wondering, do you ever see Myrna anymore? I was looking through the gallery and saw a comment she had made and was wondering how she is. She was a fun person to have here and I miss her too.
    She's doing well, Thanks for asking. She went back to college, got a degree in music, and is now the assistant band director at our local school.
    Mary Jayne
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
    John Lennon

That's cool. Good for her! Please pass along that we're thinking about her too.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread