+ Reply to Thread

Thread: the "Recent additions" section on our home page

the "Recent additions" section on our home page

I'm sure we've commented on this before, but as I was checking into the Shack just now I saw the nicest cards over on the side under "Recent Additions" I went to one and it was from 2007! Most of the people who left comments aren't even at the Shack anymore. They certainly aren't recent, but it brings up these random cards from the gallery that I guess needed to see a little love. When I went back again a minute later the cards I'd seen were replaced by new ones and i saw a totally cute Christmas card that Amy, scraphappy908 made back in '09 I think it was.

I just found it all amusing, sometimes I'm rather random myself!

Kathy

Re: the "Recent additions" section on our home page

A trip down memory lane is often a good one!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

I love seeing those..makes me miss the good ole days, but it's great to see them, some I have missed, so nice to have a2nd chance at looking at them

I know, I felt a little silly leaving a comment when the member isn't at the Shack anymore, but it was such a pretty card!

Kathy

Hey Kathy, I saw my card on the side too! I thought it looked familar and was going to send praises to the artist. You can't imagine how surprised I was to realize it was my own work! I am still on the Shack but have been "lurking" most of the time. I plan to do much better now that my life seems to have setttled a bit. And I'm working on posting my new creations in the gallery soon!
    Amy

Quote Originally Posted by scraphappy908 View Post
    Hey Kathy, I saw my card on the side too! I thought it looked familar and was going to send praises to the artist. You can't imagine how surprised I was to realize it was my own work! I am still on the Shack but have been "lurking" most of the time. I plan to do much better now that my life seems to have setttled a bit. And I'm working on posting my new creations in the gallery soon!
    Dude, I know you're here! My comment was about somebody who is totally not here, their name wasn't even listed with the card. But I commented anyway.

Kathy

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I can honestly say I pop in here occasionally to look for ideas in the gallery. So then I see a card (could be several years old) and I make a comment... that's what brings it to the front. But I love looking in the gallery! So, maybe I shouldn't post a comment if it's an older card?
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    So, maybe I shouldn't post a comment if it's an older card?
    I did, it's nice to see cards that perhaps you missed the first time around or just plain forgot you saw it. Heck mine was from 2007 and I left a comment. Come to think of it, I don't think that is what brings them up, the last comment made on the card I saw was 2007.

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread