+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Pea Winterfest is Saturday, Feb 9 through Sunday Feb 17

1. 2 Pea Winterfest is Saturday, Feb 9 through Sunday Feb 17

For many years 2Peas in a Bucket stampers host their own challenge event on the Stamping Forum 3 times a year. The event is always open to any stampers. Most challenges allow for any type of project to be made-card, ATC, alter art etc. All challenges are organized on the Winterfest 2013 Master Thread where links are found to the host’s 2P blogs for details of their specific challenge.

To participate each person has to logon to the 2Pea site to post their work in the gallery. The Master Thread also provides a discussion thread link for participants to post a link to their gallery work and to share any experiences with their challenge. You will see that I am hosting 1 challenge. Would love to see some shackies join in the fun of playing in Winterfest.

I will be also be posting my challenge as an alternative to this week’s jump start challenge. I will post that information on a seperate thread.

I will be happy to answer any WF questions. This morning I will be working on preparing my challenge. Hope your weekend plans include some creative time!

Re: 2 Pea Winterfest is Saturday, Feb 9 through Sunday Feb 17

How busy you are!
    My weekend plans are all about stamping - my hip is bothering me, and that's a good excuse not to bother with housework.
    I had fun with the glitter and stencils last week and may try some of that again.
    I will be sure to take a look at the 2peas site.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: 2 Pea Winterfest is Saturday, Feb 9 through Sunday Feb 17

Thanks Jan, I enjoy the 2peas challenges, though I rarely upload my pics. I will check it out
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread