+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Challenge Winner and plans for this week's challenge

1. Challenge Winner and plans for this week's challenge

Winner for Jump Start Challenge #3

***Limeyscrapper/ Chris ***
    Congratulations

Ladies, thank you for hanging in last week to try alternatives for the challenge. I think all of us were surprised at the difference of how easy Joe made the projects look and how much effort it took to adapt them. Each one of you who even tried is a winner in my book!! I didn’t want to think about double sticky adhesive sheets for a long while but then I saw Jennifer McQuire's blog post yesterday and she shared a card large glittered heart where she used it! So perhaps we are a part of the trend setters! But I promise I won't be hosting a challenge with double sticky sheets any time soon.

Moving on to new challenges--life was very busy for me this week and I didn't have time enough to search jump starts for other challenge opportunities. But I am finishing an embossing resist challenge for you and will also be hosting it at the 2 Peas Winterfest. You are welcome to play there also and will get double the comments and entered into both RAK drawings. I will be back in a few hours with all the details.
    See you soon!

Re: Challenge Winner and plans for this week's challenge

Wow, I'm a winner!
    Thank you Jan - you made my day.
    What a lovely surprise, especially today, as my hip is giving me so much pain that I was feeling miserable.
    It is so good and generous of you to be running these challenges Jan.
    I know that I am grateful to have someone giving me a kick in the butt to get back to creating ( and I suspect that I'm not the only one.)
    Last weekend I made Valentine cards for all my grandchildren, and also two birthday cards.
    Your challenges and the Jump start videos have really got me going again.
    Thanks again Jan.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Yay! Congrats Chris!!! Hope some stamps and ink will get you feeling better!
    Dee

Thanks, Jan for doing this. We are getting a blizzard this weekend so I expect to be stamping up a storm (pun intended!)
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Congrats Chris!! Your card was lovely and I am sorry your poor hip is bothering you. My knee too, I find it so bizarre how our joints are effected by weather.

Kathy

congrats Chris

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Yay Chris... congrats on taking up the challenge ~ and then winning! Woo-Hoo!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread