+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Please wish good things and happiness for me

Re: Please wish good things and happiness for me

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Goo gone or razor blade.
    good luck with cleanimg. i did after Christmas but now its a total mess agaim!!
    Seems like it only takes ONE card and it's a disaster already!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by penelope View Post
    I Clean it up and then I cant find anything. My new brainstorm -get a box and when you use a stamp put it in the box until I have gone through every stamp I own. I tend to keep using the same ones over and over. WELL we will see how long this lasts!!- Nancy
    Let me know how that works please....I'm open.....

3. Re: Please wish good things and happiness for me

Good luck Patty. In a fit a pique, I semi-reorganized my closet. My ink storage system self destructed. I find I pretty much only use my TH inks & 1 or 2 other brown/black inks so I moved all my SU inks to a rubbermaid tub & have only the ones I use out... We'll see how it works. Then, this morning, I FINALLY decided to put away all the random pieces of paper I've accumlated since working on CHRISTMAS cards!! Unfortunately, I have to admit that some of the paper was NEW!!! I have a serious paper problem!!!! MY 8.5x11 paper is outgrowing the HUGE tub I keep it in. Yet, Im still out o some colors. <sigh> I think i REALLY need an intervention.....

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I'm kinda doing that with paper. I have sooooooo much I could start my own paper store. I haven't bought any pattern paper in over a year! (at least not that i can remember)

I think I'll get a huge plastic tub and set my paper in it sideways and see if I use it faster and I think the tub will hold more paper with cardboard sections in it then just placing on a shelf. -Nancy

About this paper hoarding we all seem to suffer from....I think that's common among stampers...I have more paper than J's, ACM, M's COMBINED...i could sell it to them!!! Yet I continue to look AND BUY---especially the pads...A long time ago I thought of a really cool job for someone...someone could start at one stamper's home and REALLY CLEAN AND ORGANIZE the stamp room there. Then, the owner of that room would pay that person. Then the organizer would go the the next stamper's home and do their room...get paid by that stamper and the organizer would move on. At the end of the list it would be time to go back to the first one and begin again!! All we would need to get started would be for someone to win the lottery!!!

You know...really what the problem is not that we to much stuff is we dont have enough space.

You know...really what the problem is not that we to much stuff is we dont have enough space.
    HA! That's it EXACTLY!
    Dee

so this isn't my fault and I should leave well enough alone? I should should quit everything else i'm doing and just STAMP??? That was the dream I had....anyone remember that???

Yup! that is so true! It's amazing how creative one can be to "organize" our supplies!
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread