+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sarah!

1. Sarah!

I'm in, but I got a warning about my password, or subscription, it flashed so fast I couldn't see it.

Re: Sarah!

your subscription is current, as I see you are a ShackPlus member. You can find out when it expires by looking at your settings.
    Right at the top of this page, next to the LOGOUT button, click on the SETTINGS button.
    On the left hand side column of the settings page scroll down to the ACCOUNT heading.
    See PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS?
    Click on that and it should tell you when your renewal is due. I am thinking it will be May for you, but I could be wrong.

It's great to have you back! maybe they should pay me, to fix the locked out members since the official Techies haven't been able to help you since last April!!!
    Sarah

Hello Lori- have you been? Been wondering about you!! Hope all is well!!

Hey girl, so glad to see you back. I missed your updates! (I have not been on FB for a few weeks, due to staff members getting harassed and sent inappropriate messages so I haven't heard much on Steve and the gang. hope he is doing well. I did see he was home.)
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

yay!! Lori is back!!!!!!

6. Re: Sarah!

Nice to see you back Lori. Hope all is well with you.

SuuuWeeeT! Lori is back! Yay Lori, glad to see you!
    Dee

Quote Originally Posted by loobylou View Post
    your subscription is current, as I see you are a ShackPlus member. You can find out when it expires by looking at your settings.
    Right at the top of this page, next to the LOGOUT button, click on the SETTINGS button.
    On the left hand side column of the settings page scroll down to the ACCOUNT heading.
    See PAID SUBSCRIPTIONS?
    Click on that and it should tell you when your renewal is due. I am thinking it will be May for you, but I could be wrong.

It's great to have you back! maybe they should pay me, to fix the locked out members since the official Techies haven't been able to help you since last April!!!
    Seriously Sarah!!! If it wasn't for you helping me a while back I would never have gotten back in!! I don't know how to make my letters big and in color etc....but if not for you, I was locked out too!!! I only hope everybody knows that you are there to help and do an outstanding job!!!!!!
    Dee

Good to see you back-Nancy

10. Re: Sarah!

They dinged me last week for money. No email, nothing. Now they want $24, won't happen.

+ Reply to Thread