+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sarah!

Re: Sarah!

What happened to Steve- Lori? I don't see much on facebook. I usually just play games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori View Post
    They dinged me last week for money. No email, nothing. Now they want $24, won't happen.
    What did you pay last year? You can check your paypal account from last year. If you were charged $12 last year, it doesn't make sense that you would be charged higher this year?
    shelley

Lori, you need to send a support email to ask for a refund.
    Sarah

4. Re: Sarah!

They didn't get the money. I didn't have the money because it was so early.

5. Re: Sarah!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    What happened to Steve- Lori? I don't see much on facebook. I usually just play games.
    Steve went into respriatory arrest in January, was on a ventilator for 5 days, in the hospital 2 weeks, rehab 2 weeks, then home. Today he got a clean bill of helth, and can go back to work on Monday!

Steve went into respriatory arrest in January, was on a ventilator for 5 days, in the hospital 2 weeks, rehab 2 weeks, then home. Today he got a clean bill of helth, and can go back to work on Monday!
    Oh wow! I am sure glad to hear he is doing good now! What caused that? You must have been really scared! Great about getting a clean bill today! Congrats!!

Oh no, that had to be awful! Glad to hear that he's OK now. How are YOU doing?
    Dee

I agree Sarah...where would we be without you??? And why do I sometimes see "join for free" at the top of the screen??

+ Reply to Thread