+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it too early to discuss what you're working on in April?

1. Is it too early to discuss what you're working on in April?

I can't decide.

Maybe birthday cards for the whole year?
    The Shackretary

Re: Is it too early to discuss what you're working on in April?

It's always Christmas cards for me and then whatever else strikes my fancy. Play with whatever new stuff I may have at the time. I need to work on some more flood cards too.

Kathy

i'm determined to get flood cards done. since i'm already a month behind. and hopefully some card sets. i've got three people at work wanting to buy cards (my boss wants 50!!!). so it would be nice to have some on hand.

{click above for my craft blog!}

4. Re: Is it too early to discuss what you're working on in April?

I have a notebook full of card sketches that I'd like to actually get created--some of them are ideas for flood cards. I'll be working on getting as much of them done as I can.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Can't believe I'm writing this again, but it's a perfect picture of why I'm in this fix. I am "fixing to start" working on something. I was cleaning my room cuz I couldn't stand it any more!! I did some of that and I'm almost finished. But at the same time I'm already behind in the FLOOD..I owe for Feb. No b'day cards have gone out in FOREVER...I'm in a local stamp group and I went so far as to suggest we meet in the scrapbook store next door to where we have our monthly meeting early in the day so we could "create" before our meeting. ...everyone loved the idea. I'm the only one who hasn't made it there yet!! Can't seem to get out of my own way. However...I intend to to do this SOON!!

ps, the reason I began this message the way I did was that I typed it all, then didn't hit enter so it never posted. The reason I'm writing this down here, is I did the same thing the 2nd time too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    i'm determined to get flood cards done. since i'm already a month behind. and hopefully some card sets. i've got three people at work wanting to buy cards (my boss wants 50!!!). so it would be nice to have some on hand.
    Yes, work on card sets and get some money in your pocket, girl!

Kathy

My stash of birthday cards is very low and I really need to replenish them. But I really want to work on making packaged note cards to sell. Still have college expensed to pay for my dd! I can't believe she will be a junior next year. Where does the time go?
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread