+ Reply to Thread

Thread: It's finally here!

It's finally here!

I have been waiting so long for this, and now it's almost time.
    We leave for our visit to England on Saturday! And we get to visit our Mom's at last. It's been so long and such a tough couple of years.
    We were supposed to visit two years ago, but my hubby had the surgery on his spine and was told he wouldn't walk again, so we had to cancel our trip.
    Since then he has made great progress as you know - he now walks with a cane.
    My neice is getting married next week, so as soon as we heard about it we decided we would go to England for the wedding. I decided to treat myself and I have some beautiful new clothes. I will be speaking at the wedding, as my neice asked me to do a reading. I felt so honored.
    After all the wedding festivities are over, hubby and I, along with my sister and her hubby, are getting on a flight to the Canary Islands. We have rented a villa in Los Cristianos for a week. It looks beautiful and has a heated pool - I can't wait! Both my sister and I like to swim, so we will have a really good time.
    The villa is so beautiful that my neice asked us how many bedrooms it has, thinking that they might just tag along! My sister told her, "Sorry - this is a trip for sisters only, we don't get much time together so we don't share."
    So the happy couple will have to wait until their honeymoon in April.
    Meanwhile the other two happy couples will be relaxing in the sunshine!
    I'm so happy that I just had to share - I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.
    Oh - and I did manage to lose my last ten pounds!!!!
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Re: It's finally here!

Safe Travels! Enjoy time with your family.
    shelley

3. Re: It's finally here!

Have a wonderful time, you deserve it.

awesome, Chris!! i hope you have a fabulous trip!!

Oh good for you! I hope you all have a wonderful time with the wedding and visiting and vacationing!! Enjoy.

Kathy

Awww, there's nothing like a sister to warm your heart. How lovely that you get to see your Mum too. Have a blast!
    Sarah

That is sooooo awesome! You must be so excited! I'm excited and I'm not even going! LOL
    Dee

that is so nice! And bonus on the weight loss. (If you were worried about those 10 lbs, no worries, I found them and they are in a good home!) Have a wonderful trip!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread