+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What animals do you like stamping?

1. What animals do you like stamping?

What animals do you like stamping?
    We all have our favourites, probably often swayed by the love of our own pets.
    Like Jan I love all types of bird images.
    I dont have any pets but love to watch my garden birds who we feed all year round.

So come on ladies tell me what animal (or bird) images, you stamp on your cards.

Re: What animals do you like stamping?

cats, dogs, housemouse mice, birds, giraffes etc..the list goes on. I don't think there really is any animals I don't enjoy stamping and coloring. Even frogs, toads, turtles etc... I really like ladybugs, butterflies, dragonflies. You get the pic - I like to stamp.

Butterflies have to be my favorite!

I don't really think I have a lot of animal stamps. I do have some dogs, of course!, and a set with a hedgehog. I think I own more insects than anything, I love lots of butterflies and dragonflies and I think a few birds( but I know they aren't insects). I think I have more flowers than anything. Image that, the Master Gardener has lots of flower stamps!

Kathy

I have a lot of House Mouse stamps but I don't enjoy colouring them. I find they are dark with ink in order to get the rest of the picture to show up. But I love when I see others'. I don't have any pets so don't have any cat or dog stamps. I have some birds, and love my Christmas cardinals. I love the little turtle stamps, too.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I rarely stamp animals, but I just glanced at my stamps and have more animals than I even remembered. I do have one very happy dancing Snoopy stamp called "Dance of Joy" from Rubber Stampede that I have used on any and all occasions that require extreme and utter excitement. It's one of my favorites.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

7. Re: What animals do you like stamping?

Nature and animals are an important part of my life and so most of my stamps are realistic looking ones. I started most of my stamp purchases with Alaska themed stamps which resulted in a broad collection of dog teams, moose, bears, eagles, Canadian Gesse, whales, otters and puffins which continues into a 2nd emphasis of birds, butterflies, and dragon flies. Like Joan I feed chickadees all winter and that interest too in seen in my stamps. My stamps also include a broad range of sealife and other animals.

Oh how could I have left moose off my list. My most favorite animal to see in the wild!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Oh how could I have left moose off my list. My most favorite animal to see in the wild!
    I don't believe I have any moose stamps, but they are also some of my favorite animals. Loves me some moose!!

Kathy

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Ooooh, I forgot about fish being animals. Having always lived near the beach, I have lots of fishies.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread