+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

1. MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

The Friday weekly MIX challenge at SCS is focusing on gesso and newspaper. You can see finished cards in the SCS gallery.

I hope to work on a card in the next few days...hope you do too!

...Jan

Re: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

Thanks for the challenge reminder, this one looks good and the examples are FAB! Did you figure out what the deal was with your comments? I always just go into the quick reply box if I post something, so I am not sure what kind of odd thing was going on for you. I think sometimes we accidentally hit a key while we are typing and we cause some random thing to occur.

I don't know what i did during my fun mail post but now I have odd things showing up as being a link to something. Who knows?

Kathy

3. Re: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

I posted the note requesting help last night for info on how to fill their comment chart and no one has offered any suggestions. I even wrote the service desk for help and neither have responded to date. I am able to post comments but then I can't get back to the thumbnail gallery. HeatherJ suggested I use my mouse to open the individual card in a new window so I could just close it when I am finished and the thumbnails would remain open...but that is when I get the funky comment chart I don't know how to use. Obviously it is just a small usage error but I want to leave comments.
    Last edited by Far North; 03-09-2013 at 10:52 AM.

That's weird and a shame that in a week nobody from the site could get back to you on it. Gotten as bad as here it seems. I commented on a bunch of cards in the challenge gallery and had no problems.

Kathy

yes, I saw that. I know Emily has some somewhere!!!! I will definitely give this a try, it is Spring break for me!!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

6. Re: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    That's weird and a shame that in a week nobody from the site could get back to you on it. Gotten as bad as here it seems. I commented on a bunch of cards in the challenge gallery and had no problems.
    Kathy, I have edited my above response to help make it clearer. I didn't post any requests for help with the board untill late Thursday 3/7...so I haven't been waiting a week...thank goodness. But since that site has lots of extremely experienced users, I did think I would get a couple quick response. Kathy so, sorry my 1st post confused you! At least they are trying to host some timely challenges.

I hope you get that figured out Jan. I have no idea why it is wonky for you now. I just posted my "creation" at SCS and in our gallery. My first ever mixed media. Messy and heavy!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Heather, I love it!! I totally reminds me of our Mixed Media Monday creations. I hope Cindi and Angie see it, they will agree with me!

Kathy

9. Re: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

Fantastic card Heather! Takes me back :-)

10. Re: MIX Challenge #6 -deadline 3/14/13

Success as suggested by a SCS coordinatore changing to Firefox solved my problems with being unable to comment at SCS.

AND I completed my challenge card and put it in the shack's gallery as well as SCS. Working with the gesso to see what textures I could make was great fun as well as the difference with different types of coloring products. This was a great challenge!

+ Reply to Thread