+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: one month!!!

one month!!!

i can't wait!

now i gotta stress about packing.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Re: one month!!!

It must be difficult to think of what to take - I find I try to get specific projects organized, and only take that stuff but then time gets in my way and I end up duping a bunch of stuff in the tote and see where it takes me!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: one month!!!

since I am driving, I can "bring it all". LOL

Can't wait!
    The Shackretary

Like Heather, I do try and plan what I want to do because I DO tend to bring it all! I have a few ideas but I still seem to be muddling around without a firm game plan.

Is it too soon to talk about food? I assume we are still getting some daily goodies from the Inn to keep them happy, but hopefully with fewer of us the table won't be staggering under the weight of all the treats everyone brings! Do we still want brownies? I always do, but can not bring them if others are tired of them. I am always up for new treats.

Kathy

I'm stressing too. LOL! I go thursday for 4 days and have not one single thing packed!
    Dee

I like the daily goodies, especially breakfast. I have to decide what I"m going to work on and then pack for that. I have about 10 cards that i've pinned, I might try to recreate those.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I like the daily goodies, especially breakfast. I have to decide what I"m going to work on and then pack for that. I have about 10 cards that i've pinned, I might try to recreate those.
    I forgot about the bagels, yep that was a winner!

Kathy

the usual food (read:the stuff we buy so they let all our other crap by) has been ordered! breakfast and afternoon snack.

{click above for my craft blog!}

9. Re: one month!!!

It can't get here soon enough! I always start packing a few days before -- by then I have some sort of plan, but regardless I always seem to over pack.
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

When I see a card online that I want to make or just use for inspiration, I also take a picture of it on my iphone just before I go so that when I get to the crop, I can still see it easily and no internet required.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread