+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Goodbye and Hello

Goodbye and Hello

Hi Everyone,

After almost 5 years of service with the owner Matt I am moving on. I tend to jump ship every 3-5 years most of my professional life to keep things interesting. I have really enjoyed getting to know a lot of you. Being part of your lives has been a lot of fun.

You will be meeting Guy shortly. I have always come from a place of this is your site and we are the shepherds. I see this being the case moving forward after my departure as well.

You will be in great hands with Guy. I have had a chance to get to know him the past few months and he is genuinely great person.

I appreciate all of you who participate on the site and make it special. Thank you to the mods who keep this wonderful destination running.

Re: Goodbye and Hello

thanks, Mike. Did we ever convince you to try making a card?
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Good bye and good luck in your future endeavors!

Kathy

So long Mike, you can always come back to visit or take up cardmaking! Good luck to you as you move onward!

Thank you Mike, and happy trails. I am curious about the card thing too..lol
    Good luck to you

6. Re: Goodbye and Hello

Does this mean I'll never see my double paid subscription dues???? Great!!!!

Good luck in your future endeavors....sounds like an autograph in a yearbook. I appreciate your help with my uploading issues. I think after a bunch of suggestions, and eye openers, I have finally gotten that process down!!!
    Take care!!!

8. Re: Goodbye and Hello

wish you all the best....before you leave though can you help out the shackies who were having membership dues problems? Not me....but Suzi is one of them. thanks

Please pass on to Matt that we NEED more hands on tech support here. Several members have been overcharged and double charged since the beginning of the year and have not had help in getting this issue rectified. I am very frustrated to the point of advising people to DISPUTE payments thru Paypal. The Stamp Shack will get a bad reputation if this continues and I don't care to be a part of that problem.
    Sarah

10. Re: Goodbye and Hello

Disputing thru paypal hasn't worked for me

+ Reply to Thread