+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Greetings From The New Guy

1. Greetings From The New Guy

Hello

Great to meet you all. I am here to help I can. I'll be taking Mike's place moving forward and look forward to getting to know everyone in this community.

Guy Siverson

Re: Greetings From The New Guy

Welcome aboard, Guy! I hope you will be happy here, and able to help us to keep moving forward.
    Joanie

welcome Guy. greetings from maine

Hello Guy, welcome to the Shack!

Kathy

Hi Guy. Welcome to our happy little home. I'm Joanne from New Jersey. I hope we can entice you to craft a little with us at some point.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Welcome to the Shack Guy! It is a friendly places and one of the happiest places on the internet. I am Paula from NC and I hope you will like the Shack!!

Welcome to a little place we call home. I hope you get a chance to "meet" the folks here and can help us stay a community that we have loved for a number of years.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Hi Guy, I'm Sarah, one of the moderators here. I am looking forward to a more "hands on" Shackhost. I know we all love this place for the inspiration and friendships we have formed over the past 6 years. There are some technical issues that I am hoping you will look into, longtime members being charged twice and charged double need your assistance right now.
    Sarah

Hi Guy--Welcome to the Shack. I am a long time member and I love it here---I hope you will love it as much as we do!!! Even though we are wide spread, many of us have met and have become friends. I'm sure we are all looking forward to working with you.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Welcome Guy... I'm Betty, a happy stamper at the beach in FL. And happy to be part of the Shack family.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

+ Reply to Thread