+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Chemo starts next Monday

Re: Chemo starts next Monday

Thinking of you, nancy, and glad the first treatment went well

Thanks for checking in Nancy. I'm so glad it went relatively well for you today.
    Dee

Two down 14 more to go at the going schedule. No problems yesterday and so far none today. just some indigestion from eating Ribs, the paperwork said no spicy foods, O K they were left ours from the night before, didn't bother me then. I cut my hair quite short and at the clinic, they said what if you don't lose your hair. I answered that's O K, it has been years since I have since this color on my head and it will grow. I won't keep it this short but for now it is fine. Would you believe I still don't have gray hair and the hairdresser wanted to know why, she said I should have an entire head of it. I would love for it to turn absolutely white, but we will see what happens now.

After two weeks of working with Gus and Paypal I finally am officially a Stamp Shacker now. I got so frustrated I called Mike and he wasn't to happy and I told him neither was I and his phone number was still on the Stamp Shack and it got removed and the new information went through. I still think Gus would make more money if people sent him a check and we wouldn't have those stupid names on the left list.-Nancy

Glad things are still going well for you and you can have my gray hair cause I have more of it than I care to!

I am surprised Mike even ever had his phone number on here, especially after he left. How did you get back to being Nancy? I noticed that the other day, they finally got you fixed, huh?

Kathy

Nancy, you're back - no more Penelope!
    I've obviously missed something major as I had no idea you were going through this. I've read through the posts and feel extremely lucky that you will be with us for many, many years to come!
    I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue your treatments, and keeping my fingers crossed that Mr. Nausea doesn't bother to visit. Take good care of yourself my friend.
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

6. Re: Chemo starts next Monday

Stay positive Nancy, lots of hopes and prayers heading your way.
    Big hugs Joan

7. Re: Chemo starts next Monday

Nancy, it is wonderful to have you back to your name!
    AND so very good to hear that yesterday and today were good days!
    Sending good thoughts your way!
    ...Jan

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

So very great that your chemo is going well and that you're finally "Nancy" again. wishing you all the best as you move forward... {HUGS}
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Nancy, I can hear you still have that fighting spirit! Glad you are feeling OK. Stay spunky!
    Sarah

Maybe it was just two days in a row that overdid it with the ribs but I know I would be at them again too, love ribs! So glad you are back in business here, and as "Nancy" but I had to take a second look. That Gus is a great IT guy.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread