+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Rest Of The Story

Hybrid View

1. The Rest Of The Story

Okay...

It's been requested that I let you know a bit more about me which is of course reasonable.

You already know I'm a guy named Guy and that's the truth from birth till now and into the foreseeable future. People used to respond "I know he's a guy, but what's his name" whenever the conversation came up when I was knee high to a grasshopper.

My goal is timely support for all your questions and needs. Which means that you should hear back from me within 24 hours minus weekends, illness and unforseeable events which do happen to be presently unforseen.

Best way to contact me is to send me a private message.

In the last 4 years my wife and I have lived in Washington State, Troy Michigan, Dallas Texas, Brownsville California and presently Red Bluff, CA. but never Arizona though my folks snowbird from Idaho into Yuma during the winters. Actually writing a book about this entire journey called The Man I Never Knew But Loved which involves my journey into and out of Alzheimer's care over the last 1.5 years.

Well... there in short is a little about who I am and how to reach out to me.

Word has it that there are a couple of lizards named Bit and Bop that are trying to find me. Should you run into them while out on the Stamp Shack just let them know you have no idea who I am.

Your friendly new host
    You know... that Guy

Re: The Rest Of The Story

Thanks for the "rest of the story", it is always nice to get to know folks a little better.
    And I am glad to know how to pronounce your name....... we Canadians would pronounce it "Gee"

HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: The Rest Of The Story

Bonjour

From Gee

While I've known that for more than a couple of days I'd never seen the spelling difference until now. For me I see "Gee" in light of "Gee Whiz" or "Golly Gee" or even "Golly Gee Whiz" and thus can only conclude golly gee whiz what a Guy

Have a great weekend.

haha..a sense of humour!! I like that

Thanks Guy. You weren't too far from several of us when you were in Troy, MI. I am interested in your Alzheimer's story, we have some of it in my family and I do honestly worry that it will be my fate as well some day.

Are Bit and Bop friendly lizards? Should we be concerned if and when we run into them?

Kathy

6. Re: The Rest Of The Story

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Thanks Guy. You weren't too far from several of us when you were in Troy, MI. I am interested in your Alzheimer's story, we have some of it in my family and I do honestly worry that it will be my fate as well some day.

It certainly isn't a fun road. But imagine moving from Washington State to Brownsville California with a deviation to Troy Michigan and Dallas Texas in 3 years for a man you do not know or ever met previous to connecting in California and you begin to have insight into the journey my wife and I have been on over the last 3 years. Then add to that the fact that we have never been trained in the world of Alzheimer's care and the mystery of the last 1.5 years becomes even more intriguing. Especially the day we had 10 cops trying to get valid answers from him after breaking down along side the highway one hot summer day. I'll let you know when it is complete.

Are Bit and Bop friendly lizards? Should we be concerned if and when we run into them?
    As for Bit & Bop all I can say is only The Shadow knows, but then who exactly is The Shadow? I'm afraid this is where things get complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by ShackHost View Post
    As for Bit & Bop all I can say is only The Shadow knows, but then who exactly is The Shadow? I'm afraid this is where things get complicated.
    Hmm a mystery on top of an enigma! We'll be on the lookout!

Kathy

That is a great introduction. I hope you will visit regularly and tell us what is happening in your life. Perhaps we can share some cardmaking/stamping techniques with you.

9. Re: The Rest Of The Story

I've actually done stamping and it is fun though with life events it has been quite awhile ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ShackHost View Post
    I've actually done stamping and it is fun though with life events it has been quite awhile ago.
    well maybe we will inspire you to pick it up again..our gallery rocks

+ Reply to Thread