+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is Anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial (HLN Channel?)

Is Anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial (HLN Channel?)

What do you think of it??

Re: Is Anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial (HLN Channel?)

I have been reading about it online. It sounds to me like they were both as bad as each other (relationship-wise). I don't think there is an "innocent" party among them.
    Sarah

I think there is an article in the new People that was at work, but didn't get to look at it. Not remembering the details off the top of my head. I am sure I have heard about it though.

Kathy

My hubby has been watching it. I agree with the others I don't think they were good to each other. It is all bizarre the parts I watched. I think it will be a movie very soon, coming from a state where jurors are not allowed to ask questions it seems weird.

Our papers are full of it. What is sad is that she is the only news worthy thing now to the journalists. When something else happens bad she will fall off her pedestal. Sad Commentary but true. I would rather my taxes go for something worthwhile. Crazy or not, she still sliced him up and needs to be put away in my book. - Nancy

Yes, I've been watching it on HLN. Hubby calls me crazy for getting so involved in cases like these. I am drawn to this kind of stuff. An unhealthy relationship for sure, but the guy didn't deserve to be brutally murdered like that I am doubting it was in self defense. Sounds more like a vengeful woman.

+ Reply to Thread