+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Paloozers

Questions for Paloozers

Does anyone have a small either punch or die in the shape of a Christmas tree? I got a really nice card the other day and was thinking I could turn it into a Christmas card pretty easily. My fall back would be a snowflake(I have some of those) but I think a little tree would work better.

Also, does anyone not like coconut? I am thinking of trying a different recipe, it is like the no bake Reese's bars but with coconut too. Instead of bringing the brownies. I had these at a recent gardening symposium but there wasn't any way I could find out who brought them and what their recipe was so I went a Google-ing!

Or I could do banana chocolate chip mini muffins.

Kathy

2. Re: Questions for Paloozers

Sorry, can't help you in the die department. But what about using the Cricut. I'm pretty sure I have a cartridge with Christmas designs. I'll have to get back to you on that.

No probs with coconut or banana choc muffins, but the Reese's bars sound tasty! I'm sure any treat you bring will be yummy!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

Re: Questions for Paloozers

i could cut you some trees with the silouhette. or like jennifer said, is someone bringing a cricut?

{click above for my craft blog!}

does anyone want me to bring any of the unity stamp of the week?

see them here...

5. Re: Questions for Paloozers

I just put a nice big list on fb for ya
    The Shackretary

6. Re: Questions for Paloozers

I did have a christmas tree die but I think I sold it. I am bringing all my dies I have ...
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    does anyone want me to bring any of the unity stamp of the week?

see them here...
    Geez, I always hate to ask you to bring anything since space is at a premium for you. I didn't even want to ask if you had any TCW templates and those are like nothing! I ordered some of the kids gelatos and they are supposed to be arriving on Tues. so I want to bring those to play with.

Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    I just put a nice big list on fb for ya
    a list of what??

and P.S. I am also bringing a bag of Skinny Pop. If you have never had Skinny Pop, it can make a premade popcorn lover out of you. I never liked bagged popcorn until I tried this stuff. My little nieces laughed at me when I brought the giant bag on vacation until they started scarfing it down too!

Kathy

Whats the difference in kids gelatos and other gelatos?

Oh and I love that pop corn!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    Geez, I always hate to ask you to bring anything since space is at a premium for you. I didn't even want to ask if you had any TCW templates and those are like nothing! I ordered some of the kids gelatos and they are supposed to be arriving on Tues. so I want to bring those to play with.
    i can bring stuff, no worries. i'm bringing all my tcw templates. just got a bunch of new ones. if you want stamps, make a list.

+ Reply to Thread