+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Heading out for the weekend

1. Heading out for the weekend

Taking dd to preview days at the college she wants to go to. Suddenly, she's nervous about having to meet people & fit in. We can stay w/her until bedtime but we really want to leave her alone. If she's going here, she has to interact w/the students, not hang w/mom & dad!!!

She'll be staying in a dorm so I'm hoping the girls who actually are IN the room will take her under thier wing & eat dinner w/her & make sure she gets to the right places for the night. Scott & I have plans to meet up w/my parents & my bro & sil to go to dinner. We'll see what happens

We'll be in Bolivar less than 24 hours & then we have to head home Sat afteroon after the last event. Nick's going to IN (I dont think Vincennes (sp?) is anywhere near the girls; otherwise, I would have volunteered to chaperone. lol) and will be home late Sat night. Early Sunday, we'll head for downtown StL for a hockey game!!! Go Blues!!!

Gonna be a busy weekend, with no rest for Suzi.... Maybe I can sleep in the car at some point??

Getting my boobies smashed before we leave this morning too. Fun!!!

Re: Heading out for the weekend

sounds like a jam packed weekend, Suzi. Have fun. I am hanging out for news & photos from the Palooza girls. Usually they have posted up a heap of pics by now. I like to live vicariously through them. Not too much planned for this weekend. My big boy will get himself to football, about 45 minutes away, and my youngest is fishing tomorrow. I will be free to stamp and wash clothes - Woohoo...livin' the life!
    Sarah

3. Re: Heading out for the weekend

Hey! Don't underestimate laundry: what else are we supposed to do w/the 45 minutes between loads but STAMP!!!! (not fold & put away!!!! LOL)

Scott did 3 loads of laundry so I won't come home to too large of a mount laundry when I get home....

Wow Suzi I'm exhausted just reading about your weekend but I'm sure it will be a blast. Have fun with your parents and brother/sister-in-law. We actually have a 1 year old birthday party to go to tomorrow. Woo Hoo! I'll bet we'll have more fun then you. NOT!
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Have fun!!!! Make lots of fun memories!! Share details with us!!

+ Reply to Thread