+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: There is a "first" for everything I guess.

Re: There is a "first" for everything I guess.

Patty, sorry you're feeling down but glad you found the problem. Keep resting and feel better quick.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Patty, I hope you'll be feeling better soon.
    My hubby has had an awful cough for about 2 weeks, finally went to the doctor and was sent for chest xrays, and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Now he is on antibiotics, so I hope they will help. His cough is just constant and must be exhausting him. He looks really tired and drawn. He is spending a lot of time in bed, and the rest of the time in the lazyboy chair watching golf on TV.
    My daughter was also having trouble with a terrible cough and she was diagnosed with whooping cough! I haven't heard of anyone, except children having that in years. We were told that the immunization is probably only good for about 20 years, but that it is rare for adults to get it. She was really sick for about ten days, but is OK now.
    Luckily - I seem to be doing fine ( fingers crossed)
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

Oh dear, Chris...Whooping Cough is bad too---
    Hope all in your home are well. I'm just about to try and go upstairs and do a bit of stamping....lets see how this will work. Thanks for the warm thoughts...

+ Reply to Thread