+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The shackie girls surprised me with an early 50th birthday party at Palooza!!!

1. The shackie girls surprised me with an early 50th birthday party at Palooza!!!

We are having a FABULOUS time. It started out cold and raining. Angie and I hydroplaned in my car on our way here following Traci. We came within INCHES of going into or under a HUGE semi truck!! Angie kept calm the whole time and I swear I stopped breathing for a few minutes but everything was good.

All week, mysterious mustaches have been showing up here and there. All over everywhere!! All over the room, all over our windows, on our hotel room door ... in our shower, on our mirrors, on our lamp shades ... You get the idea!!

Charlie thought it would be funny to plan this while I was gone so he ordered matching PINK mustache tshirts for everyone and when I came back from talking to him on the phone, everyone had their shirts on. I didn't notice at first! Finally, I opened my eyes and looked all around ... and started cracking up. They all had changed into matching pink tshirts and we had mustache cupcakes, mustache photos of 50 shackies, .... etc. For lunch we went to Bob Evans and the waitress comes out and takes our order. It took me a minute to see even she had on one of the matching shirts. LOL She was a great sport about it.

After lunch, we came back and played "Pin the mustache on Richard Gere!" (see pics below!) lol

Its hard to believe this weekend is almost coming to an end already .

We have had lots of fun laughing, stamping, eating, more laughing, more stamping ...

I've gotten lots of birthday cards made, flood cards done, so I am set for a few months. Yay!!!

I wish all the shackies could've been here with us.

Thanks to all who contributed to my huge picture frame of shackies with mustaches. It will be hung in my stamp room for all to admire!!!!

withstaches.jpgbigphotos.jpgkim.jpgrichardgere.jpg
    The Shackretary

Re: The shackie girls surprised me with an early 50th birthday party at Palooza!!!

What a great guy to plan this and have the gals carry out the deed! Sounds like a really fun time.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

3. Re: The shackie girls surprised me with an early 50th birthday party at Palooza!!!

Now WE know why we had to send in our photographs and keep our lips zipped ROFL

I hope you all had a fabulous time, especially our dear Shackretary celebrating an early 50th birthday. Continue to have fun girls, I shall be thinking of you all, and will be green with envy.
    Hugs Joan

Re: The shackie girls surprised me with an early 50th birthday party at Palooza!!!

Boy oh Boy do I ever wish I was there!!! Happy B'day Sherri

Glad you had fun...we were sworn to not breathe a word.

+ Reply to Thread