+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am in the mood to host some swaps....

1. Am in the mood to host some swaps....

But I can't 'cause I'm still somehow a Jr. Member Apparently, changing the pay scale didn't fix my status. Sad face. I guess I should have just been happy to have paid the $24 to have access. That's what I get for being greedy. I can't even POST in the swaps forum!!!

Don't anyone else post cool swaps until my membership is straighted out. Or, if you do, leave a spot for me!!!!

Re: Am in the mood to host some swaps....

Suzi, did you get your $24 back? is that why you are a junior member? Can't you just go pay $12 now and it's all fixed?
    Sarah

I'm waiting for you, Suzi....

did you pm guy, he seems to really want to help. I can't wait for you to host some fun new swaps..hurry!

5. Re: Am in the mood to host some swaps....

Yes, Suzi he needs a PM.

He said: "My first major improvement to the Stamp Shack is to roll back everyone's entrance fee. Going forward and effective immediately Stamp Shack membership is $12 yearly for everyone. This means there are not two levels of membership but rather everyone gets the best of everything."

The way it is stated you should be a full member like everyone. But the language on the membership tab is very old...Sherry's words are there talking about being a stay at home Mom . Do know the hosts do not read most posts here...they expect direct communication. His profile says he hasn't logged on in 4 days. Give a gentle nudge so you can start swapping again.

Com' on Suz, we need some swaps!!!
    Hopefully Guy will get you straight now!!!
    Our Shack has been without of a lot attention in the recent past but Guy seems like he is interested in being a great place.

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    Yes, Suzi he needs a PM.

He said: "My first major improvement to the Stamp Shack is to roll back everyone's entrance fee. Going forward and effective immediately Stamp Shack membership is $12 yearly for everyone. This means there are not two levels of membership but rather everyone gets the best of everything."

The way it is stated you should be a full member like everyone. But the language on the membership tab is very old...Sherry's words are there talking about being a stay at home Mom . Do know the hosts do not read most posts here...they expect direct communication. His profile says he hasn't logged on in 4 days. Give a gentle nudge so you can start swapping again.
    I think guy said he is not around much on the weekends..you family time..so try Monday to send him a pm..I am sure he will fix you up

8. Re: Am in the mood to host some swaps....

I HAVE PMed guy & he's working on it. I guess I need to go back & check because I was pretty sure the email said I was only getting the $12 back (I paid TWICE, not one $24 memebership!) I was just HOPING that when he changed the "rules" it would fix my issue. But it didnt

Just checked & I did only get $12 back. Maybe I should repay it & see what happens???

DO NOT REPAY. If you have already paid you should be a ShackPlus member. When I messaged Guy last week he said he would look into it. I told him you had been a very active member for longer than me. Please PM him and he can direct you about the best way this can be fixed.
    Oh and Guy only works Monday to Friday.
    Sarah

+ Reply to Thread