+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Come Join the gallery PRAISE TRAIN

Re: Come Join the gallery PRAISE TRAIN

I'm in! Cool idea. I will apologize ahead of time for my little tiny gallery for the next person.
    Dee

2. Re: Come Join the gallery PRAISE TRAIN

Great idea Sarah, off to make a few comments right now.

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

I love going through the gallery for ideas, but I was always afraid of leaving comments because someone once said they didn't understand why some "old" cards were being commented on. Well, heck with all of that. I'm jumping in with both feet and leaving as many comments as I want on some of the "old" cards... so there!
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    I love going through the gallery for ideas, but I was always afraid of leaving comments because someone once said they didn't understand why some "old" cards were being commented on. Well, heck with all of that. I'm jumping in with both feet and leaving as many comments as I want on some of the "old" cards... so there!
    On the home page it will show recent additions and when I go to them the cards are sometimes years old... I still leave a comment. Or sometimes I already have! I don't know why it would matter if it was old or not, everyone likes to know when people enjoy their work. Sad thing is some of the people aren't even on here anymore to see the comments. I commented on a card of Sherri's from 2008.

Kathy

5. Re: Come Join the gallery PRAISE TRAIN

I wasn't sure what was happening with the praise...so when in doubt I left some for both Betty and Kathy :-)

Going to put my feet up and have a coffee whilst I browse the delights of the galleries.......

Quote Originally Posted by Far North View Post
    I wasn't sure what was happening with the praise...so when in doubt I left some for both Betty and Kathy :-)
    I think I got the whole "train" thing wrong and didn't realize I was supposed to do the person before me. I just randomly went through the gallery and found cards I liked and commented on them. Sometimes I am a little dense.

Kathy

This has been fun looking at older cards in the gallery! Getting some new inspiration!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I think I got the whole "train" thing wrong and didn't realize I was supposed to do the person before me. I just randomly went through the gallery and found cards I liked and commented on them. Sometimes I am a little dense.
    Kathy, Kathy, Kathy! The who point was to get us looking and commenting in the gallery- You did exactly that. I'm thrilled!
    Sarah

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    I did the same thing! So don't feel so bad!
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread