+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mix Media description

1. Mix Media description

Dina, one of the MIX challenge hostesses over at SCS is trying to share basic information about mixed media for stampers. She recently wrote some descriptive information for stampers and also shares a picture tutorial in which she creates a mixed media card on the Flourishes blog...here is the link.

Re: Mix Media description

Thanks Jan, I haven't really jumped into the Mixed media foray (My Craft room is full!) but I found this article interesting
    Sarah

3. Re: Mix Media description

Sarah, when you think about all the ways you add coloring highlights to cards I bet you have often already added 2 different coloring media.

I tried something a little different, using Gelatos, some stamping, glue and glitter. With some embellishments and ribbon of course.
    I'm not sure if I could call it mixed media, but I wanted to make a special thank you card for a friend.
    Anyhow - here it is, it sure came out sparkly.
    mixed media.jpg
    Chris
    A day without stamping is like a day without sunshine.

My Stamp Shack Gallery

5. Re: Mix Media description

It sure is sparkly!...Love the star theme as a thank you. Your friend will know she is appreciated!

With all those things on it, I would say it qualifies for sure. Love it! Great card.

Kathy

thanks jan for posting that article, and yes, I would say that wonderful card is definatly mixed media

+ Reply to Thread