+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm Done *resolved* thank you, Guy

I'm Done *resolved* thank you, Guy

I finally got a $12 refund after paying $24. But now I can't look at new posts (it says there aren't any new posts). I try to go into the community to look up members by alphabet and I can only view groups or friends. I try look at other members profiles to get addresses and they are blank and even mine is blank. I'm not even sure THIS post will work! I don't know if I'm a junior member or what any more. So if cctampin12 and Penelope read this, please send me a message via Facebook with your name and address so that I can mail my swaps to you.

UPDATE: Copied from page 2
    YIPPEE! I am complete again! I can see other posts, the members list, the gallery, everything. Thank you, thank you, Guy! I can see all my peeps again! Never want to go through that again.
    Last edited by loobylou; 05-01-2013 at 07:52 AM.
    Amy

Re: I'm Done with this mess

Amy I can see this post and it says junior member. Perhaps Guy can get you fixed up. Sorry you are having so much trouble at this site.

3. Re: I'm Done with this mess

PM Guy. he got mine fixed. HOPEFULLY, it's the same issue for you & he can get you back to full membership. PLEASE dont give us up!!!!

Awww, I hope Guy can get it fixed!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

No Amy! Don't go! I'll send guy a message, but I know he won't be here until Monday. Please hang in there
    Sarah

Apparently I can only reply to my own posts right now. Kathy, maxiesmom, if you could please email me Becky and Karen's addresses for the Shack Flood, I would really appreciate it. I still can not look at profiles or reply to other peoples posts. This is so screwed up!
    Amy

I sent you the info Amy. I hope Guy can get you sorted out quickly. I would hate to have you leave us.

Kathy

yes. please..give guy a chance to fix this..for the first time in along time we have a "guy" that seems to care is is taking care of issues as they become known to him..just hang in there, and give him a chance

As of Tues at 7:30 am I see you are now a Plus member again. I hope everything is fixed now for you.

Kathy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

It shows you are now a shack plus member so it all must be fixed!!

+ Reply to Thread