+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Charlie's daughter had ....

1. Charlie's daughter had ....

a very rare lung disease that no one knew she had. Its called agranulocytosis ...

She had been taking medicine for seizures for 20 years and this is a side effect from that medication.

So it was not the flu. She did have pnemonia and sepsis (an infection in the blood) and the lung disease is what killed her.

Still can't believe she was fine one minute and gone the next. How does that happen to someone who we thought was perfectly healthy?
    The Shackretary

Re: Charlie's daughter had ....

Oh dear, Sherri---that is so awful...I never heard of that before. My mom used to say if you have your health you have everything!!!! Boy is that true!!! Prayers to you and all of your family, and Troy's too. oxox

I am sure it is good to have some answers, but it must be such a shock still. {{HUGS}}
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

oh, how sad. I am very sorry for your loss.
    Hugs

That is really sad. I guess we just don't know when our number is up. At least you know the medical reason. Gives us a wake up call to live life now.
    Love you and Charlie!
    sweetpea

6. Re: Charlie's daughter had ....

WOW!! you'd think if it was a known side effect, they would have checked for it. But, like Mary said, when you're time is up, I guess it's up. So sorry for your whole family!!! How's Charlie??

+ Reply to Thread