+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori?

Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori?

I know some people aren't going for the overnight deal but how about one day??? am planning on arriving Friday night, leaving on Sunday---Who else?? Who should we be looking for?
    HOTEL INFORMATION....Lesa, Joanie and I are staying at the Day's Inn

437 Riverdale St, W.Springfield
    1-800-329-7466

she quoted me $79+tx, but with AAA $63.20

We stayed there last year...it was very nice, clean and quiet.

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

where are all you girls staying?? remember my friends lindsay & Kathy from last year. well they are going and would stay in the same hotel as yoiu girls. I told them I would ask. I have not heard from Tracey that we are a go..so assuming we are not

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

sounds like fun~~ if I were closer I would be coming for sure!!

OK...I don't have my addy book with me, but I have the name and add of the place we usually stay. I will be on again here early afternoon and I'll post it then. I got a note from Lesa (TattooLesa) and we're going, and I'll give you the addy then. First I'm going to check out my NEW Hobby Lobby!!!

OK...I don't have my addy book with me, but I have the name and add of the place we usually stay. I will be on again here early afternoon and I'll post it then. I got a note from Lesa (TattooLesa) and we're going, and I'll give you the addy then. First I'm going to check out my NEW Hobby Lobby!!!

Don't ask me how that ( look above) happened...I guess I'm still not a techie!!!!!

I will be there, too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    I will be there, too!!!
    Oh Joanie that's wonderful....I thought you had another event already that weekend....I'm so glad...I already know Lesa is going...I better go get that hotel name and tel num.

Yes, I will make it work. This is TRADITION!

I am in CA right now, so I think Lesa is reserving our 2rooms.

+ Reply to Thread