+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori?

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    where are all you girls staying?? remember my friends lindsay & Kathy from last year. well they are going and would stay in the same hotel as yoiu girls. I told them I would ask. I have not heard from Tracey that we are a go..so assuming we are not
    Cindi...didn't Tracy say her son was graduating that weekend?

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

yes patty, that is why we can't make it..I am very sad about that!!

I can't come either. Bummer....Nephew is getting married on Sat. up in Ellsworth ME.
    Dee

oh dee...that's too bad...I will miss seeing you. We really need to get another date maybe in the Fall when we can get together.

I agree Patty! We need to set up a weekend when we can all meet up somewhere. I will REALLY miss seeing everyone!
    Dee

6. Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

I'm thinking of coming up for the day. Today is my last day of work so funds are tight!

Whoo Hoo!!! That would be great to see you, Lori!!!

Lori, are you losing your job?? I agree we need to set up another date where we can meet up for a weekend and craft,. maybe in the fall?

I just want to meet any of you! When I beat this thing I'll make it a priority!- Husband has already been told.- Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    I just want to meet any of you! When I beat this thing I'll make it a priority!- Husband has already been told.- Nancy
    yay!!! I hope to meet you IRL, at last!!

+ Reply to Thread