+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori?

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

That's great Nancy---you certainly are welcome, and I know you have a blast!!!

2. Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    Lori, are you losing your job?? I agree we need to set up another date where we can meet up for a weekend and craft,. maybe in the fall?
    Yes I did. I'm doing on call time and transfers for the agency that took over the area. Hoping in the fall it will turn into full time. And another meet up in the fall would be fun! We need to do that!!!

Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

yes we do!! and good luck Lori with the new job

Aw, that is too bad, Lori. Hope it moves to FT very soon. And Nancy, that sounds like a great road trip. Keep coming up to Canada and get the whole tour!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

5. Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

Not going to make it. Thanks to a loop hole, there is no unemployment for me. State of Vermont does not require non profits with less then 4 employees to pay into unemployment. No one bothered to tell me.

what a drag!! sorry Lori

OMG that's terrible....I'm so sorry to hear that....better days MUST be ahead!!! Keep thinking about a meetup in the Fall!!!

That bites, Lori! Not cool!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

9. Re: Who is going to the Mass. Stamp Convention?????? Lisa? Tracy? Joanie? Dee? Lori

I want to hear the latest ... how was the convention? What did you buy??????
    The Shackretary

ya, and I want to see pics!!

+ Reply to Thread