Tomorrow night's graduation!!! Finally!!! I hope I'll be ready, both emotionally & for all the stuff I have to do. I've got cookies ordered for her table, I've got the album done (I know I promised pics & I have them but can't load them from my tablet. I never remember to bring the cord downstairs so I can load them FROM the tablet thru the computer....), I found the nearly perfect table cloths for what she had in her mind, I have her Sr Picture framed, she has the books she wants to display.....OH, her sr class pic is matted & framed w/o the glass so she can have the people (all people or just the people in her class?????) sign it. I should have made a list!!! I have grad cards made for all her classmates (ok, it's only 4! LOL) I have her grad card ALMOST done. I have her present but it's not wrapped (decided, after the tablecloth incident that it MUST be wrapped in black w/teal polka dots & gotta find paper. LOL) I'm sure there are things I'm forgetting; just hope they are things that I've DONE. LOL

Oh yeah, then there's the whole MOTHER'S DAY thing the day after. I'll make mother's day cards AFTER grad & before MD....oh wait!!! My parents are staying here & I wont have access to my basement & my craft supplies..... May be time to BUY the cards!!! LOL