+ Reply to Thread

Thread: poppystamps- design team call

poppystamps- design team call

http://poppystamps.com/
    This is a new to me company. They are advertising for a design team. See below
    Poppystamps is looking for some creative paper crafters to form a design team!
    Design team members will use poppystamps craft dies, stamps and digital dies to create projects on the poppystamps blog.
    Applicants must have experience with blogging and be able to provide digital photos for their blog projects, be handy with craft dies and/or digital dies and ready to share some inspiring projects with the world! Experience with facebook, twitter, pinterest or instagram is a bonus.
    To apply, please email [email protected] (subject line Design Team) - introduce yourself and attach a picture that showcases your style as a papercrafter and your ability to take a nice photo!
    Theeir stamp range is fairly small but they have a ton of dies, The dogs and cats are what made me think of my Shack friends.
    Sarah

Re: poppystamps- design team call

That is the company that made my window die. i hadn't heard of them until I picked it up and went to their site to see all the other goodies they had. That would be a sweet gig, for sure.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

very cool//Heather, you should apply

4. Re: poppystamps- design team call

I believe they are owned by daughter of Memory Box owners. Ellen Hutson sells their dies.

Anyone who has some of their dies...GO FOR IT. Apply for the design team
    Sarah

Cool dies, yes when I bought a couple of their dies, the window and something else was the first I heard of them. Now I see there are stamps dogs, cats, owls and dies to match. What more could a girl wish for-on to be on the DT would be great.

+ Reply to Thread