+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vagabond

Vagabond

Does anyone have the Vagabond Die Cutting Machine by Tim Holtz? If you do, what do you think of it? I own the cuttlebug and the expressions but sometimes the hand cranking is difficult. I had to replace the expressions because it broke while trying to cut. I don't want to spend the $$ on something that is not going to be worth it.

2. Re: Vagabond

I have more recently seen them on sale from time to time at JoAnn's. I don't have one but when I have seen posts like this on message boards I have only read favorable notes...nothing to the contrary.

Re: Vagabond

I am still cranking away on my Big Shot. Sorry I have no input! Be sure to give your opinions if you get one!!!

Hmmm.....that's a great question!!!

we had 2 brought back to the store where I teach which had broken. I wouldn't get one.
    Sarah

I am still using the big shot too! It works very well but you do need new acrylic plates if you use lots of nesties.
    I have been looking at the E-bosser-about 200.00 but is electric does die cuts and embossing. Maybe this years ask for Christmas.

I believe there is also an electric Big shot.
    Nicole

8. Re: Vagabond

Oh Ellie I was just looking at the current JoAnn's sale flyer...and the Sizzix machines including Vagabond is on sale at 40% off--I believe that makes the price $149.99 The sale is through Sat. 5/18. Great sale price if you are interested!

living my retirement dream in sunshiney FL

Interesting question... I started with a Big Shot but left it in NJ 3 yrs ago when I came to FL for my first winter. I bought a Cuttlebug to keep in FL. This past Nov. I made the final move to FL and brought all my "duplicate stuff" including my Big Shot. Guess what?!? I'm still using my Cuttlebug and love it. I'm going to hang on to the Big Shot just in case (I know I should probably sell it, but I keep thinking I should have a back-up). At this point in time, I can't imagine using an electric machine.
    betty dallas
    {color outside the lines}

Quote Originally Posted by dancing queen View Post
    Interesting question... I started with a Big Shot but left it in NJ 3 yrs ago when I came to FL for my first winter. I bought a Cuttlebug to keep in FL. This past Nov. I made the final move to FL and brought all my "duplicate stuff" including my Big Shot. Guess what?!? I'm still using my Cuttlebug and love it. I'm going to hang on to the Big Shot just in case (I know I should probably sell it, but I keep thinking I should have a back-up). At this point in time, I can't imagine using an electric machine.
    I did like my cuttlebug, buit I have found now, that alot of dies I love do not fit in the cuttlebug..as my bighshot is just a little bit longer. so I have taken my cuttlebug across the street to the game room and plat with it over there, and my boyfriend Billy big shot has become my main die cutter. I love this thread as it really shows our own personal needs and preferences

+ Reply to Thread