+ Reply to Thread

Thread: For those of you who aren't SICK TO DEATH of talk about my daughter....

1. For those of you who aren't SICK TO DEATH of talk about my daughter....

Graduation went GREAT!!! Her valedictorian (sp?? She's the smart one, not me!!) speech was AMAZING. I cried!!! The slide show they did of ALL the kids (5) birth to grad was awesome. The kids each picked out thier own music and that made me cry too!! It was a great night. And, when they presented all of the graduates & had their recessional, Becca fell off the stage!!! What a way to leave the school. They will ALWAYS remember her!! LOL

The after reception was very nice. No one except my MIL looked at the album but, they all loved the poster board w/the leftover pics. She had such a good time!!!

Now, I'm DONE w/all stress & problems until July when we go to Rochester for her last bible quiz (Nick's quizzing too but, it won't be his last. LOL) and on to Niagra falls for what could be our last family vacation. I'm looking forward to a couple of weeks of peace!!!!!

Re: For those of you who aren't SICK TO DEATH of talk about my daughter....

You deserve a holiday for all that you've done- and so does Becca. Enjoy Niagara Falls, and take a raincoat!
    Sarah

3. Re: For those of you who aren't SICK TO DEATH of talk about my daughter....

Congrats SUZI! Mother of a Valedictorian-WoW o WoW! ...And now you relax and stamp! You earned it lady!

yes, take that well deserved break! It sounds like it was a lovely night.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

What a wonderful time for all of you!! I hope she did injure herself. Sounds like lots of memories, more pics to put into scrapbook. I love hearing about the families and all the good times. Please feel free to share anytime.
    Awesome Parenting Suzi, you deserve the break!
    Last edited by Paula Carden; 05-14-2013 at 07:16 AM.

aww.. you enjoy your downtime, and congrats to Becca

Glad that you all had a great time at graduation. Even more glad for you that it's all over and you can relax a little. Congrats to everyone again especially to you and Scott for raising such a fine young lady. You'll have a wonderful time in Niagara Falls.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

8. Re: For those of you who aren't SICK TO DEATH of talk about my daughter....

I KNEW that it didnt look like I spelled NIAGARA right but couldn't figure out what was wrong w/it. Did y'all KNOW how to spell it??? Thank you Sarah for not grading me spelling. LOL

+ Reply to Thread