+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Random acts of Kindness

1. Thumbs up Random acts of Kindness

I cannot tell you how long it has been since I saw someone post that they had received a RAK.
    So to get the ball rolling again, I will play it forward.
    The next person to sign in this thread I will send a RAK to.
    That person will hopefully then promise to play it forward and send the next Shackie to post on this thread a RAK card.

I always remember Nancy Freeman being the one to jolly us along to do this, but I have not seen her around the Shack in ages.
    Does anyone have contact with her. If so please say hello from me.
    Ok girls let us get the ball rolling and see some creative stamping.

Re: Random acts of Kindness

What a nice idea...maybe we can each take the time to do something nice for someone...give them a " feel good" moment. Great idea!!

3. Re: Random acts of Kindness

I'll play .

I do see Nancy on facebook and I play her regularly in the game Ruzzle. She is doing good. I am thinking her Emily graduates this year? As I know they've been looking at colleges ... I will tell her you said hi Joan .
    The Shackretary

great idea!! I will get something out this week

There is a thread on SCS that I participate in from time to time called Receive a card, send a card and all you do is sign up. Whoever you post under will send you a card and then you send one to the person under you(when someone signs up under you!). I have long thought about trying to start that here, but with participation at an all time low I figured the same ones that always join things would do it and it wouldn't go very long so...

Kathy

I thought to do this it would be a good idea to go through the addresses. Geez Most of them have no addresses or no names just an address and don't know who they are, so they would be good to send a RAK and perhaps then they would participate more. Along time ago I mentioned that if when people join they don't put in their addresses it would defeat this club, Well try looking at them and you will see what I mean. I can see owning a website to make money but our former person sure did a lot to diminish what we had here. - Nancy

Well, it's up to us to bolster our participation. I'm willing to cooperate and help, but I'm just not good with ideas. So, what'll it be? Just gimme a suggestion of what to do......

Patty here's a job for you, send short notes to the people in the community listing and ask them to participate and put their name and addresses in so they can really participate in the Stamp Shack. Now you wish something on me. -- Nancy

Ok Nancy--I'll do that. Now I gotta think of something...anyone have any ideas???

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

I'd love to join in but I'm at the hospital 12 hours a day and don't have time right now.

+ Reply to Thread