+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: sit down, ladies..I am getting married!

Re: sit down, ladies..I am getting married!

Congratulations Cindi and Gary!!!!!! Happiness FOREVER!!!!

aww..thanks ladies

3. Re: sit down, ladies..I am getting married!

Oh Cindi I could not be more delighted for you. Such brilliant news. I am sure to send you a card , but know for now you both have my VERY warmest best wishes.
    Big hugs Joan

Congrats! So what made you decide now is time to take the plunge? Are you changing your name?
    I think it is wonderful and I hope you have many years together and wonderful happiness!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Congrats! So what made you decide now is time to take the plunge? Are you changing your name?
    I think it is wonderful and I hope you have many years together and wonderful happiness!!
    I think with his mom & my dad not doing so well healthwise, it has made us realize if we want our family with us..we better get err done!! lol..not so romantic, but it lit a fire under us . and, no I am not changing my name..I told gary that would be a deal breaker. i told him I have spent the last 15 years building a crafty nAme for myself, and I am not changing my name and having to start over..it's an artist thing..he was ok with that

Sounds like you both have your priorities and after 22 years it doesn't have to be all about romance. You have to love each other dearly to make it this long in todays world.
    I hope your families will enjoy your special day with you two and you will have many good memories to share with us. We want to hear all the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Sounds like you both have your priorities and after 22 years it doesn't have to be all about romance. You have to love each other dearly to make it this long in todays world.
    I hope your families will enjoy your special day with you two and you will have many good memories to share with us. We want to hear all the details.
    thanks Paula..I will surely post some [pics and details

What delightful news to hear. Congratulations. Nancy

9. Re: sit down, ladies..I am getting married!

Have you decided on a dress or outfit yet Cindi....I am dying to know some details???? LOL

Oh, come on--details details details ---- You could keep your name professionally and just mrs. someone in the grocery store, no???

+ Reply to Thread