+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

1. So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

and I don't mind at all. I wasn't able to get off work on such short notice so i convinced him to take the kids by themselves.

So far, so good and I am enjoying the peace & quiet!!

I finally stamped something yesterday. I hate to say it but I just look at my stamps not knowing what to do with them. I'm in a funk and don't want to stamp. I am enjoying making envelopes so at least that's something . I'm thinking I am going to quit A Muse at the end of June. I just don't want to do that anymore either.

FL house still HAS NOT sold. If its not sold by next June, we will be moving back. Not much more we can do . Nicholas graduates next June from high school and Emily graduates from college in May so ... the thought of packing everything up again really depresses me but i just gotta do what i gotta do I guess.

The family has had a very hard time with Katherine's death. Its been 2 months and we still can't seem to move on. How does one go from being healthy one minute (or so we thought?) to not here the next???

Work has been insanely busy. I am enjoying my big paychecks but I am exhausted at night. The next 3 weeks are going to be KILLER weeks so I am ready!!

How's everyone else doing? Nancy? How are you handling everything? Are you getting my cards?
    The Shackretary

Re: So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

Oh, WOW Sherri--don't know whether to say Yeah for You or I'm very sorry!!! I'm glad you are liking work and enjoying the house to yourself. But I'm sad your family is having such a hard time. A death in the family is harder than anyone realizes until it happens to them I guess. Too bad about Amuse, but I guess nothing lasts forever. Nevermind moving to Florida....then I'll NEVER see you!!!!! Please know I'm thinking about you---one day at a time!!

3. Re: So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

When are you coming to visit Ellie???? Anytime soon????
    The Shackretary

Enjoy your quiet time, Do the kids want to move back to Florida?
    Sarah

5. Re: So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

No. Only Charlie wants to .... but we may not have a choice so we will worry about that this time next year ....
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    When are you coming to visit Ellie???? Anytime soon????
    ===I was thinking about the end of summer, but that was before life happened: dd fell and broke her driving foot....can't drive and can't work for another "at least" 4=6 weeks which means no paycheck); oldest son, 17, glued his palms together (making a model with superglue), 2nd son dislocated his shoulder (15), and dd, 22 has a pancreatic infection. So I've been trying to help with groceries and laundry, doctor visits etc. Wanna come for a visit??

Sherri, are you working on the release of new PlayStation 4? it's all over our news here= crazy stuff. I am picturing you being mobbed by gaming nerds at midnight in a Walmart somewhere on release night!
    Sarah

8. Re: So ... hubby took the kids to Orlando and i stayed home!

PS 4 comes out I believe in November here. So I will be REALLY CRAZY around that time. I can't even imagine!!!
    The Shackretary

wow, Sherri..so much going on for you. I hope it a;ll works out for the best. Enjoy your quiet time..I know I like mine.
    hugs

+ Reply to Thread