+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weather out West

Hybrid View

Weather out West

Anyone hear from Shuggy or Sweetpea???? looks like multiple big fires out there????

Re: Weather out West

as far as i know, there aren't any fires near us. it's the arizona peeps that are having a hard time right now.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Check in nancy!!

They were both on fb today. Shuggy is having knee surgery tomorrow (scope)_...no mention of the fires.

So sad about those 19 firefighters that lost their lives in the Arizona fire.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Such crazy heat, hope they can get the fires out soon with no more loss of life.

Kathy

it has been hot...over 100 the past four days. friday and saturday were both 105. record high for june, ever. not a good sign for the rest of the summer.

{click above for my craft blog!}

OMG..That's HOT!!! Please everyone be careful and stay safe!!

I am fine the fires are not close to me. The sad day is losing all those fireman from one crew and one town. Fires can start from people throwing out their cigarettes, parking on dry grass, bottles being thrown out and the sun shining on them, lightning, fires from camping not put out, shooting guns and causing sparks. The grass and weeds and leaves on trees may look green but they are bone dry. When I drove up to the Grand Canyon a week ago the grounds were all brown. Some of that area is burning. JUst awful. But I am fine - Nancy

Yes it is a sad time to lose all those firefighters. My heart goes out to their families. I hope they will have the courage to continue and remember what their lives meant to the nation.

Glad all is well so far with Shackies. We are having flooding from all the rain. The weather is so extreme!

+ Reply to Thread