+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Indirectly related to stamping...

Indirectly related to stamping...

I'm working on a swap, and I get up to choose a green pad. I just learned I own 12 green stamp pads! Personally, I find that unbelievable!!! but, at the same time, I'm wondering if I have ink refills for all of them!! I really surprised myself....how about you???

Re: Indirectly related to stamping...

are they all different? I have tons of blues

LOL! I love green but not THAT much! I have several refills for my stamp pads but not for all of them. It would be great to buy the pad and the refill at the same time but when I have to decide between a stamp and the re-inker, the stamp always wins!!! I usually have the refills for the ones I use the most.

I bet I have about 5 greens

Wow, did I get a good laugh from that!!! I'm scared to go look but green is not the only color that I own multiple shades and types of. Oh, and I'm pretty sure I have refills for at least most of them. Thanks for the giggle!
    Dee

6. Re: Indirectly related to stamping...

I have quite a number of various shades of green too. My favourite has to be Memories Hunter Green. Also have lots of purples/lilacs. Oh wow don't get me counting ink pads, it would frighten me to death. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    are they all different? I have tons of blues
    11 are different companies...and hues of green. 1 is a dupe..Anna Griffin...

I think the next time I go out "inky shopping", I will concentrate on refills.

Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    LOL! I love green but not THAT much! I have several refills for my stamp pads but not for all of them. It would be great to buy the pad and the refill at the same time but when I have to decide between a stamp and the re-inker, the stamp always wins!!! I usually have the refills for the ones I use the most.
    Ellie...do you want my xtra AG pad? Do you have her green? I'll text you the exact number.

+ Reply to Thread