+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tired...

Tired...

we saw over 200 patients at our free dental clinic today. We had dentists from all across the state treating patients. There will be 40 people with new front teeth tomorrow that were fitted for partials this am. Gotta do it again tomorrow then we can crash. It is a good thing but sure is hard getting everyone through. Some people waited in line since yesterday eve.
    Maybe stamping in my future tomorrow eve.

Re: Tired...

Wow...what a great service to provide for people. You certainly deserve a very long inky rest!!!

I just think it's so awesome that you folks do this!
    Dee

It's a shame that so many people have to have need of such an event. I know they get a really big turnout when the U of D Dental school does it too. Enjoy your rest when you get it.

Kathy

wow, that sounds tiring but look at all the good it does

A tiring day, for sure, but such a nice opportunity for folks to regain a smile, in more ways than one. Dental care is so expensive here, many go without. We just got a predetermination for Liam's wisdom teeth extraction - $1400. Fred's plan covers $900. Cheaper than braces, I guess, which would be needed if he kept the teeth in.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

7. Re: Tired...

Well done you and your team for giving such a much needed service.

Did more than 150 today so we have had a great weekend!! Great staff- the Mission of Mercy Dental Team sponsored by NC Dental Society has done an awesome service. Our staff from the health dept has worked tirelessly to support the needs and get the folks in and out. Our dental staff worked long and hard too. Glad it is done but nice to know so many people got much needed service.
    Thanks ladies -tomorrow stamping tonight rest for tired knees and legs.

Good nights sleep so I am ready to tackle the world of ink and stamps after breakfast with the hubs!

That type of service is awesome. Thanks to you and others. - Nancy

+ Reply to Thread