+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Well HOLA folks!!

Hybrid View

Well HOLA folks!!

Hi y'all. I haven't been here for YEARS, but here I am again (lol).

I now live in the mountains of Ecuador, and am LOVING this "old crone" stage of my life.

Just getting back into crafting again, will visit more often in the fall, once I get back from my latest travels to Canada.
    Last edited by Deborah; 07-27-2013 at 03:40 PM.
    ~Deborah

Re: Well HOLA folks!!

Hello Deborah!! How are you? I saw some of your beautiful work in the summer edition of Just Cards. Also in the same issue was Joan Petty and Sherri Thacker! Congrats ladies-always nice to see Shackies in print as you all are the most creative ladies I know!

Still trying to figure out how to delete posts...always HAVE been techie challenged!
    Last edited by Deborah; 07-27-2013 at 03:41 PM.
    ~Deborah

What the heck? I wanna hear how things are going? Why are they deleting you?

Kathy

Ha ha..."they're" not deleting me...after a couple of years in absentia, and a move to Ecuador, I'm trying to figure out how these forums and galleries work again...have ALWAYS been "techie challenged." Siiigh. One of my main embarrassments in life!!

Things are GRAND! I am now living high up in the Andes Mountains of Ecuador, and am LOVING life as an ex-pat!!
    ~Deborah

6. Re: Well HOLA folks!!

It is truly wonderful to see you back on The Stamp Shack Deborah. I have always admired your lovely work.

Glad you are still excited about the big move. I look forward to hearing from you more often!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Welcome Deborah...I'm happy to meet you. What brought you to Ecuador? Looks like you have been stamping before. Welcome back.

I don't even know where Ecuador is!!! Good to see you here. Are you still stamping?
    Sarah

What brought me to Ecuador? A need for just ONE more adventure after leaving a long marriage and before I'm on the other side of the grass! An adventure it IS too! ;-)

Yes Sarah, I'm still stamping, although not as much as before. I'm going back to Canada next month for six weeks, and will bring a lot more of my supplies back with me then. It's almost impossible to find stamping supplies in South America, so I order everything online, and shipping is a BEAR!

Hopefully when I'm back in September, I'll have enough supplies with me to do more! I MISS it!
    ~Deborah

+ Reply to Thread