+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This was a great week

Re: This was a great week

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Good for you that is how I feel. and they like it when I do things different than the parents because I get away with it. I have some fine grandkids who often talk about eating ice cream for breakfast and Gee they all grew up healthy- Nancy
    We all had watermelon and Boston Cream cake for breakfast today. I try to be the aunt that I never had, never had a relationship with my uncles either so we always do stuff with all of our "kids".

Kathy

2. Re: This was a great week

Wow you sound as if you had fun Patty.
    We have just been to Scotland to collect two more of our grand daughters for a visit. They live on the Mull of Galloway in a small village of 300 hundred people, one school, one
    general store and a small inn.
    We are planning to go to the cinema, a dollhouse and teddy museum, swimming, art in the park and as much of everything else we can cram in LOL

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!

sounds like you had some good bonding time!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxiesmom View Post
    We all had watermelon and Boston Cream cake for breakfast today. I try to be the aunt that I never had, never had a relationship with my uncles either so we always do stuff with all of our "kids".
    Sounds like a great breakfast to me, Kathy...My guys would have loved it too!! I'll remember that for our next "treat".

Quote Originally Posted by lakeslady View Post
    Wow you sound as if you had fun Patty.
    We have just been to Scotland to collect two more of our grand daughters for a visit. They live on the Mull of Galloway in a small village of 300 hundred people, one school, one
    general store and a small inn.
    We are planning to go to the cinema, a dollhouse and teddy museum, swimming, art in the park and as much of everything else we can cram in LOL
    Joan...sounds like quite an itinerary...We would love all that, too~!~~~

Till this time, i don`t were in the USA. But i want. It is a dream to make vacation in the USA and Canada, but at the moment we have not the money for this. :-( And a bigger dream is to move to canada forever.

+ Reply to Thread