+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Off to Winston Salem to stamp scrap art

Off to Winston Salem to stamp scrap art

Show. Doesn't look like a Ton of vendors but maybe will see some new stuff.

2. Re: Off to Winston Salem to stamp scrap art

Happy shopping!

3. Re: Off to Winston Salem to stamp scrap art

I was going to go too Paula but we're having everyone over for Charlie's mom's 90th birthday tomorrow so there is no way I can sneak off for a few hours. Let me know what was there ...
    The Shackretary

Re: Off to Winston Salem to stamp scrap art

sounds great!! have fun and let us know what new goodies you get

Sounds like fun!
    Dee

I love conventions, but will miss ours with being on vacation. Oh darn, what a trade off.

Kathy

come back and show us your haul. You guys get all the new stuff way before us here in Australia.
    Sarah

It was a small show, only 18 vendors. Lots of dies, dies, dies. Found a new stamp company and met the artist- The Paper Nest. She draws all of her stamps in pencil, then colors with copics and produces rubber. They are really cute. I bought 2 Halloween, one Thanksgiving.
    Also Darcie's was there-cute cute stuff- has now pinless tins to use with the stamped images. Also has CD's that you can print on Shrink plastic that is heated with a heat gun. I will let you know if that works for me.
    Bought some dies.
    It rained to beat the band. We stayed over in Winston, came home today. It was nice to have a day of rest. Impression Obessions-didn't see much new there. Had fun, spent quite a few dollars and didn't really get a lot. Found momento ink pads for 5.00.
    Missed seeing all the Shackies that came last time I was there...Lesa, Joanie, Sherry, Michelle, Angie, Chelsea, Ellie, Patty,Mary and maybe someone I left out.

sounds like you got some fun goodies even if it was small..I am sure you will make the most of them

Glad to hear you had a good time. I really wish someone would get one of those off the ground in my neck of the world. I fear they have missed the best years of retail for scrappers, as so many LSSs went out of business already.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread