+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where is everyone?

Re: Where is everyone?

I admit, I haven't had a chance to stamp in weeks! EMily's birthday is Tuesday so I know I need to get in there sometime soon! We just got back from a great couple of days on the boat. Anchored Lunenburg, a great sea town about a 20 minute drive but a 5 hour sail from us. Lunenburg.JPG

I finished the kitchen painting and now working on the curtains. Pictures to follow when they are done.
    Nancy, I love your spunk, and agree that housework is over-rated! School is around the corner for me, too,Sarah, it seems like once August hits, it zooms by twice as fast as July did.
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

Thanks for all the comments on my hair. I've had it like this for over a year. It feels like my first real "grownup" hairstyle. I've never had classy hair, and now I get compliments all the time. You can't really tell from the photo but I've got some bright red foils in there too, along with the brown and blond.
    You'll be happy to know I stamped most of the day today, and made a scrapbook page for my holiday pics tonight. I played with my copics last night. Cards will go out as my flood cards for August.
    Sarah

Answering about Cheryl, she is has come along way but boy this really knocked her down, for a while I didn't think we would get her back, but it is slow. She also has a hard time using her hands with no strength in them, so that goes against her feeling better. I know she has appreciated the cards sent to her but answering is just not on the books yet. Anyone who has a breakdown, feel bad for them because they need all the good wishes a person can muster up. Thanks for asking-Nancy

i've been out of commission the past month (i can't believe it's been a month!) with this knee surgery ordeal. but i think i'm to the point where i'm ready to brave the craft room again.

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy View Post
    Answering about Cheryl, she is has come along way but boy this really knocked her down, for a while I didn't think we would get her back, but it is slow. She also has a hard time using her hands with no strength in them, so that goes against her feeling better. I know she has appreciated the cards sent to her but answering is just not on the books yet. Anyone who has a breakdown, feel bad for them because they need all the good wishes a person can muster up. Thanks for asking-Nancy
    I am glad to hear she is doing better! Is her address the same or did she move?

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherJ View Post
    I admit, I haven't had a chance to stamp in weeks! EMily's birthday is Tuesday so I know I need to get in there sometime soon! We just got back from a great couple of days on the boat. Anchored Lunenburg, a great sea town about a 20 minute drive but a 5 hour sail from us. Attachment 9301

I finished the kitchen painting and now working on the curtains. Pictures to follow when they are done.
    Nancy, I love your spunk, and agree that housework is over-rated! School is around the corner for me, too,Sarah, it seems like once August hits, it zooms by twice as fast as July did.
    Heather that looks like a beautiful place! Hope you enjoyed it.

Quote Originally Posted by shuggy View Post
    i've been out of commission the past month (i can't believe it's been a month!) with this knee surgery ordeal. but i think i'm to the point where i'm ready to brave the craft room again.
    Angie maybe a little stamping will make you mend faster!!

8. Re: Where is everyone?

Still working crazy hours. This week was about 48 hours. We are installing new tablets with their security devices to walmart stores and each store can take anywhere from 6-12 hours. I have 4 more stores to do.

Emily and i are going to Pembroke tomorrow to move part of her stuff in. Charlie still can't lift for another week (he had a detached retina, did i tell you all that?). Then she moves back in for her SENIOR year next Saturday. I can't believe its her senior year.

Nicholas has a girlfriend Lindsey that we all love. He spends every waking moment with her. lol

No time to craft at all and i just dont have the desire to either.
    The Shackretary

Got back from vacation to western Mass. on Friday evening. Had a great time, hubby & I took along tow of our nieces and his mom. Condo we were in was not one of our favorites,poorly designed and way too many steps to get into/out of, but the place itself was attractively landscaped and the Berkshires are very nice. Lots of cute little towns. Kind of nice to have a Friday check in/out, gave us the whole weekend at home to play catch up.

I gave Chester a haircut today, just can't spend 50+ to have him professionally groomed. Not when there are two of them! Poor dude was panting so much when we got home I had to bite the bullet and do it. Oscar isn't quite as long, he'll have to wait till Daddy can do it!

Kathy

back from another sailing trip. I swear I will still be swaying when I stand up for months! DD's 20th birthday today. I posted the card I made for her. So the "stamping seal" has finally been broken, after several weeks of not getting inky!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread